Wednesday 23 July 2008

Welcome

Hello my dear readers, or should I say soon to be readers. I'm pretty confident I'm all alone here at the moment. I have no clue about what I will write about on this blogg yet but my best guess is that it will be a little about everything. About WoW pre tbc, during and what’s to come with WotLK. I will probably write about guild issues potential drama, interface, addons, gear, instances and My Mage. I could have said I will write about my place in WoW. It probably wont be a diary but more use myself as a reference. I'm no elitist jerk or journalist. I'm not a writer and I don't have English as my primary language. I'm also a bit dyslectic and have NO experience of writing what so ever. If you ask me this could get very exciting!

If you somehow found your way here quickly, I will edit the layout of the site later on.

No comments: